We operate 6 parks and two facilities. Park shelters and facilities may be rented.
- The Tuckaseege Community Center is located at 105 Sports Lane. The “Tuck” Center houses a fitness center, basketball court, and Sole Patrol, a senior activity group. This location is also where we offer indoor soccer and girls’ volleyball, and can also be rented out for a private event.
- The Old Gym is located at 123 South Hawthorne Street. This is the location where Martial Arts is offered. Free-play basketball is also held here.
- Tuckaseege Park- 3 ballfields, playground, picnic shelters, dog park, future site of skatepark, walking trail
- River Street Park- ballfield, picnic shelters, fishing pier, playground, basketball court, walking trail.
- Woodlawn park- Playground, basketball courts,
- Veterans Park- playground, memorial
- Catawba Heights Neighborhood Park- Playground
- Mountain Island Park at Mount Holly- walking trail, canoe access, handicap fishing pier, playground, group campsites