- Where can I pick up a police Report?
Contact Records Department at 704-827-4343 or come to the Police Department
- Who handles complaints regarding animals?
The Gaston County is responsible for enforcing animal control statutes and ordinances. However, Mount Holly Police will respond to any calls of this nature. Depending on the issue you may be referred to Gaston County.
- If a citizen wants to hold a special event in town are there any special requirements?
Special Events require a permit. The permit application can be obtained at the City Offices at 400 East Central Ave. Mount Holly. In addition, any event that requires a street closing must be present before City Council.
- How do I get sponsored for Basic Law Enforcement Training (BLET)?
Anyone interested in seeking a sponsorship to attend BLET must first complete a full application to the Police Department. At a minimum a background investigation will be conducted to ensure the applicant meets the minimum state standards
- How do I apply for a position at the Police Department?
The Department requires a City Application and a State Application. Both forms can be obtained on the website or you can obtain a copy at the Police Department.
Mount Holly: Police Department
If you have a police emergency Dial 911.
It is with great pride that I welcome you to the web-page for the Mount Holly Police Department. We hope that you can easily navigate our site to find the information you need.