Mount Holly

Reach Us (704) 827-3931

The City of Mount Holly
400 E. Central Ave.
Mount Holly, NC 28120

Residents Licenses and Permits

Sound Amplification Permit

Sound Amplification Permit Application

Special Activities Permit

Special Activities Permit Application

MHPD Security Alarm Registration

Alarm Permit Application

Marriage Licenses

Marriage licenses can be obtained from the Gaston County Register of Deeds.

Pet Licenses and Renewals

The Gaston County Animal Control Ordinance requires all owners who obtain a rabies vaccination for a dog, cat, or ferret to purchase from the Animal Shelter, within three (3) days, a license for each dog, cat, or ferret. (Sec 3-7. (a) Individual License Requirement.) To obtain an animal license application, vist the Gaston County Animal Control website.

In addition to the appropriate license fee, a $15 late fee may be applied to any license purchased after ten (10) days of the pet receiving its rabies vaccination or if a dog, cat, or ferret subject to the license requirement is determined not to have an individual license tag (Sec 3-7. (d) Late Purchase Fee). Owners are required to display the license tag on a collar at all times. (Sec. 3-7. (a) (2) Individual License Requirement)

Hunting, Fishing & Trapping Licenses

Visit the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission website to obtain hunting, fishing and trapping licenses.

Contact Us

Full Name
Phone Number
Reply Email