emergency preparedness cONTACT INFORMATION
- For a life-threatening emergency, hazardous condition, police, fire or medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
- To report a water or sewer outage (24-hour Emergency Line), call (980) 522-0202
- To report fallen trees on City roads call (704) 827-4343. Please do not call this number if a tree has fallen on your personal property. If a tree has fallen, and it is an emergency situation call 9-1-1.
- If you lose electricity, call 1-800-POWER-ON to report a power outage or text OUT to 57801 (standard text and data charges may apply). If you haven't registered yet, text REG to 57801.
- To report flooded roads, please call (704) 827-4343. If you need emergency assistance because of flooding, call 9-1-1.
For non-emergency related issues call:
- Fire Department: 704-822-2927
- Police Department: 704-827-4343
- Statewide, you can call NC-211 (just dial 211 from any phone) for preparedness information or resources related to the storm.
- Atrium Health is waiving virtual-care fees for storm victims. Log on to their site and use the coupon code "FLORENCE": AtriumHealth.org/VirtualVisit
Gaston County Emergency Management
Flooding Preparedness Information
Power Outages Preparedness Information
For important information and updates, stay updated with the following channels of communication: For non-emergency questions or concerns, tyou can call Gaston County at (704) 866-3300.
During certain types of emergencies, local shelters will be set up. This information will be posted on our website as well as our social media channels. Occasionally, these shelters will have separate areas/boarding for cats and dogs.
Who's ready for spring? The February newsletter from the City of Mount Holly is here. Click on the file below ("February 2019 Newsletter") or the button below to view this month's edition: FEBRUARY NEWSLETTER
The City Council meets at 7:00 pm on the 2nd Monday of every month. Meetings are open to the public and are held at City Hall, 400 East Central Ave. The agenda for this meeting is