The Accounting Division is responsible for the following:
- Timely receipt, payment, recording, and reporting of the City’s financial transactions
- Providing payroll services to approximately 150 employees
- Assuring that adequate supporting documentation is obtained and maintained
- Ensuring that City Departments receive goods and services in a fair, competitive and cost-effective manner
- Maintaining a financial record-keeping system according to generally accepted accounting principles to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
Account Payable processes payments on a weekly basis. Vendors may now submit invoices and other account payable documents to email@example.com.
New vendors are required to submit a W-9.
The City of Mount Holly is not tax-exempt; therefore, we pay sales tax.
Phone: (704) 951-3010