Athletics | Registration Portal
Welcome to the Mount Holly Parks & Recreation Registration Portal!
Registration details for upcoming programs and athletics are located below.
Spring Season 2021 - Important Information!
We have been approved to play all the spring sports we normally offer but with some restrictions. Based on new guidelines from the NCDHHS, there are a few things we will be doing differently:
- Players, coaches, referees/umpires & staff will be required to wear a mask. Spectators are highly encouraged to wear masks.
- Guidelines on the masks are subject to change at any point based on NCDHHS guidelines.
- We will be capping the number of players/teams in each age group so we encourage everyone to sign up as early as possible. Registration for certain age groups could close before the official end date.
- Volleyball will now be played outside on a grass court.
- To avoid park overcrowding, sports might have specific practice/game days.
- To also avoid park overcrowding, we will be spreading out the sports over different timelines. Soccer & girl's grass volleyball will be played first. Tee-ball, baseball & girl's softball will be played second.
- Games will be played against Mount Holly teams only.
See the timelines for each sport below to get a better understanding of how they will be spreading out:
- Soccer and Girl's Grass Volleyball - Registration tentatively from February 15th - March 5th. Online or Dropbox. Practices tentatively from March 15th - April 10th. Games tentatively from April 12th - May 13th.
- Tee-ball, Baseball & Girl's Softball - Registration tentatively from March 15th - April 7th. Online or Drobox. Practices tentatively from April 19th - May 14th. Games tentatively from May 15th - June 11th.
- There will be no drafts for all spring sports. Teams will be put together based on age, gender, and years of experience.
For additional information, please contact Connor Sisk at firstname.lastname@example.org.Adult Sports
Contact Connor Sisk, Athletic Coordinator, at email@example.com or 704-951-3024 for questions.