Welcome to Mount Holly Parks & Recreation!
Please use the sidebar links (left side) to navigate through these pages.
Parks & Recreation Service Update - Please Read Carefully
SPRING SPORTS CANCELED: Regarding the continued development of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak in North Carolina and our surrounding areas, the City of Mount Holly Park & Recreation department has been monitoring the situation closely. With the most recent executive order from the NC Governor's Office, along with recommendations from the federal government and the CDC, we have decided to CANCEL SPRING SPORTS. This includes soccer, baseball, tee-ball, girl's volleyball, girl's softball, and all adult sports.
This was a difficult decision that was given an abundance of thought. With the most recent direction for North Carolina Public Schools to remain closed until May 15th, we feel that this is the right decision and believe this is what is best for our participants and people involved in the program at this time. We will be working closely with our finance department regarding the refund process to figure out the best way to handle refunds for registration fees paid for this spring sports season. We will be sending out more information about this once the best process has been determined. Please know that this decision affects over 640 participants so please allow for a little bit of time for these refunds to be processed.
CLOSURE OF ALL RECREATION FACILITIES: ALL recreation facilities will be closed during this time. That includes the Tuckaseege Community Center, the Old Gym and all City parks (Trails and other green space, ex: fields, are open to the public. No gatherings of ten persons or more are allowed in the parks under any circumstances. Public bathrooms, playgrounds, skate parks, outdoor courts, etc. are closed to the public).
We're glad you're here! The City of Mount Holly Parks and Recreation provides many opportunities for friends, families, and visitors to enjoy themselves by offering exercise, entertainment, and relaxation while visiting and enjoying our wonderful parks and facilities all around the city.For more information on any of our parks, facilities, or programs please click on any of the links listed below:
- Neighborhood Parks & Recreation Center (Tuckaseege Center)
- Greenways & Trails
- Athletics | Registration Portal
- Programs (Youth, Adult, Senior)
- Facility Rentals
- Special Events
2020 City of Mount Holly Special Events
- Monday, March 16: City Summit meeting CANCELED
- Thursday, March 19: Public Workshop Plan Mount Holly Land Plan CANCELED (stay tuned for a link to an online survey)
- Friday, March 27: Summer Concert Series CANCELED
- Friday, April 3: Summer Concert Series CANCELED
- Wednesday, April 8 - Toddler Egg Hunt CANCELED
- Monday, April 13 - City Council Meeting CANCELED
- Friday, April 17 - Food Truck Friday CANCELED
- Friday, April 25 - Springfest 5K/10K CANCELED
- Monday, April 27 - Springfest KidFest CANCELED
- Monday, April 27 - City Council Work Session CANCELED
- Tuesday, April 28 - Springfest Senior Dinner CANCELED
- Wednesday, April 29 - Springfest Golf Tournament CANCELED
- Thursday, April 30 - Community Dinner CANCELED
- Friday, May 1 - Movies in Park CANCELED
- Saturday, May 2 - Springfest CANCELED
- Friday, May 8 - Food Truck Friday CANCELED
- Monday, May 18 - City Council Budget Meeting CANCELED
Registration dates for 2020 summer programs, classes and activities have been postponed.
Please follow this page for updates.
Register online through the Parks and Recreation Registration Portal or at the Municipal Complex's Customer Service Window. [Currently closed]
Mark your calendar with these upcoming registration dates:
All Spring Sports have been canceled