Welcome to Mount Holly Parks & Recreation!
Please use the sidebar links (left side) to navigate through these pages.
Parks & Recreation Service Update - Please Read Carefully
SPRING SPORTS CANCELED: Regarding the continued development of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak in North Carolina and our surrounding areas, the City of Mount Holly Park & Recreation department has been monitoring the situation closely. With the most recent executive order from the NC Governor's Office, along with recommendations from the federal government and the CDC, we have decided to CANCEL SPRING SPORTS. This includes soccer, baseball, tee-ball, girl's volleyball, girl's softball, and all adult sports.
This was a difficult decision that was given an abundance of thought. With the most recent direction for North Carolina Public Schools to remain closed until May 15th, we feel that this is the right decision and believe this is what is best for our participants and people involved in the program at this time. We will be working closely with our finance department regarding the refund process to figure out the best way to handle refunds for registration fees paid for this spring sports season. We will be sending out more information about this once the best process has been determined. Please know that this decision affects over 640 participants so please allow for a little bit of time for these refunds to be processed.
CLOSURE OF ALL RECREATION FACILITIES: ALL recreation facilities will be closed during this time. That includes the Tuckaseege Community Center, the Old Gym and all City parks (Trails and other green space, ex: fields, are open to the public. No gatherings of ten persons or more are allowed in the parks under any circumstances. Public bathrooms, playgrounds, skate parks, outdoor courts, etc. are closed to the public).
We're glad you're here! The City of Mount Holly Parks and Recreation provides many opportunities for friends, families, and visitors to enjoy themselves by offering exercise, entertainment, and relaxation while visiting and enjoying our wonderful parks and facilities all around the city.For more information on any of our parks, facilities, or programs please click on any of the links listed below:
- Neighborhood Parks & Recreation Center (Tuckaseege Center)
- Greenways & Trails
- Athletics | Registration Portal
- Programs (Youth, Adult, Senior)
- Facility Rentals
- Special Events
2020 City of Mount Holly Special Events
- Monday, March 16: City Summit meeting CANCELED
- Thursday, March 19: Public Workshop Plan Mount Holly Land Plan CANCELED (stay tuned for a link to an online survey)
- Friday, March 27: Summer Concert Series CANCELED
- Friday, April 3: Summer Concert Series CANCELED
- Wednesday, April 8 - Toddler Egg Hunt CANCELED
- Monday, April 13 - City Council Meeting CANCELED
- Friday, April 17 - Food Truck Friday CANCELED
- Friday, April 25 - Springfest 5K/10K CANCELED
- Monday, April 27 - Springfest KidFest CANCELED
- Monday, April 27 - City Council Work Session CANCELED
- Tuesday, April 28 - Springfest Senior Dinner CANCELED
- Wednesday, April 29 - Springfest Golf Tournament RESCHEDULED TO JULY 1 (SEE BELOW)
- Thursday, April 30 - Community Dinner CANCELED
- Friday, May 1 - Movies in Park CANCELED
- Saturday, May 2 - Springfest CANCELED
- Friday, May 8 - Food Truck Friday CANCELED
- Saturday, August 22 - Movie in the Park CANCELED
Registration dates for 2020 summer programs, classes, and activities have been postponed.
Please follow this page for updates.
Register online through the Parks and Recreation Registration Portal or at the Municipal Complex's Customer Service Window. [Currently closed]
Mark your calendar with these upcoming registration dates:
All Spring Sports have been canceled
Springfest Annual Golf Classic
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Pine Island Country Club | 1704 Stoneyridge Drive, Charlotte, NC
Registration 7:00 am
Shotgun start 9:00 am
4-Person Teams, Captain’s Choice
Prizes for Winners
On Course Special Contests
Hole-In-One wins New Silverado Sponsored by Victory Chevrolet
Driving Range Banner: $500.00
Putting Green Banner: $500.00
**All Proceeds benefit Mount Holly Community Relief Organization**
Please send your completed application and check:
(Payable to Mount Holly Springfest)
Mount Holly Springfest
PO Box 273, Mount Holly, NC 28120
Download an application here.
Fees are non-refundable unless canceled due to COVID-19.
For additional information contact: Cheri Love, 704-951-0074 Ext. 1000 Email: email@example.com
Please support The Mount Holly Community Relief Organization (CRO) by sponsoring a hole for the Mount Holly Springfest Annual Golf Classic. Sponsorships will help provide children’s clothing, house goods, medicine, and financial assistance for our neighbors in need in the Mount Holly area.
The cost to sponsor a hole, which includes a sign with your business name, address, phone number, and website is $150.00 ($100.00 if registering a team by June 17, 2020)
Driving Range Banner: $500.00 Putting Green Banner: $500.00
Click here to download a Sponsor Form.