City Re-Opening: Effective June 1, 2021
The City of Mount Holly will be fully reopening on Tuesday, June 1, 2021. All City facilities will be returning to normal, pre-COVID operations. It will no longer be a requirement to self-check-in for visitors.
Billing and Customer Service will be accepting in-person payments and inquiries effective June 1.
The Grand Hall will be available for rent beginning June 1, 2021. The City will rent at full capacity with no face mask requirements. However, the City will require a statement signed by the applicant accepting full COVID liability. The employee rental policy has also been updated and will be posted on the City website, www.mtholly.us.
Parks and Recreation will also be returning to a normal activities schedule with no restrictions beginning June 1. The activities schedule follows:
- Fitness Center Hours: Monday - Thursday 10am - 8pm, Friday 10am - 12:30pm
- Senior Citizen Activity Time: Monday - Friday 10am - 12:30pm
- Free Play Pickleball: Tuesdays and Thursdays 1-3pm, Wednesdays 6-8pm
- Free Play Volleyball (until league play begins): Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-8pm
- Shelter and Tuckaseege Center rentals will also commence on June 1